Cat and Dog Boarding in Boca Raton, FL
At Boca Palms Animal Hospital of Boca Raton, FL, we understand how hard it is to leave your pet behind when you travel for the holidays or business. While we cannot make cars and airplanes more accommodating to pets, we can offer comfy, affordable, veterinarian-supervised boarding and daycare for canine and feline family members.
We offer a complimentary bath to dogs boarding 7 nights or longer with the exception of fractious, overly distressed, heavily coated, or badly matted dogs. A complimentary bath does not include a nail trim or ear cleaning.
If your dog is boarding less than 7 nights and you would like a bath to be given, there is an additional charge. We are not able to offer complimentary baths for cats, but can give a cleansing bath at a charge if you request.
Our Pet Boarding Amenities
Our boarding facility is designed to help all of our guests, canine and feline, to feel comfortable and safe during their stay with us. The boarding wing contains individual, climate-controlled suites, and dogs are provided with access to the outdoors several times a day to relieve themselves and for play. To give cats a greater sense of security, their lodgings are situated away from the canine suites, so they can enjoy more peace and quiet.
Our accommodations also include:
- Fresh water, bowls, and comfortable bedding are provided for all of our guests.
- Canine and feline suites are cleaned and bedding is changed out daily.
- An attentive, pet-loving staff to give your pet all the affection they need.
- Our medically trained staff is able to provide any medication administration as needed. Please make sure any medications your pet needs are in their original containers and come with proper instructions.
For your pet’s diet, we do ask that you bring sufficient quantities of their food, along with feeding directions. Being in a new, strange environment can cause some stomach upset and food from home can help relieve that discomfort and keep pets eating healthily.
If you have any special requests, please let us know at drop-off.
For your pet’s health and safety, all pets must be up to date on their vaccinations. Proof of vaccinations must be provided at check-in. If you are unable to provide this proof, we will vaccinate your pet(s) at your expense in accordance with our vaccination policy.
- Dogs must be up to date on Rabies, Distemper (DHP), Parvo, and Bordetella vaccines, and free of intestinal parasites.
- Cats must be up to date on Rabies and Feline Distemper and Upper Respiratory vaccines and free of intestinal parasites.
- All animals must have had a negative Fecal Examination for internal parasites within the last 12 months.
- All dogs must have had a heartworm blood test within the past 12 months.
- All cats must have had a Feline Leukemia/Feline AIDS test and all cats that go outside must have a current Feline Leukemia vaccine.
- All animals must be free of external parasites (fleas & ticks) when admitted for boarding; or must be treated upon admission.
Special Needs Pets
We always welcome pets with special medical, physical, or emotional challenges. Our staff is trained to accommodate and address those needs. You will have peace of mind knowing that your pet will be under the watchful eye of our veterinarians while you are away. We also have a hospitalization ward where your pet will be closely monitored by our veterinary nurses should any medical emergencies arise.
Medication and Medically Supervised Boarding
When you have a pet with special needs or chronic health conditions, it can be scary to leave them. We put you at ease as your pet will be supervised by a highly trained staff that ensures your pet receives medication and plenty of attention. We’re happy to administer medications to your pet as prescribed or needed during his or her stay with us for an additional charge.
Some animals require boarding under hospital medical supervision for 24 hours every day. Our staff does not stay in the hospital overnight.
We gladly welcome both current patients and non-patients to board at our facility. Non-patients will need to schedule an exam with our team and provide documentation of vaccination history prior to booking a boarding reservation.
Ease your worries and leave them with the people who already love and care for them. Call today to make reservations at 561-395-4030.